Our work is underpinned and guided by our values:
- To be welcoming – To provide a warm, friendly, and confidential environment with a ‘sense of belonging’.
- To be non-judgmental – To ensure the centre’s services are available to all irrespective of race/religion, gender, sexuality, age and/or disability. Addiction does not discriminate and neither do we.
- To be flexible in meeting individual need – ensuring clients needs are reviewed regularly to ensure the support they receive is appropriate during their recovery journey.
- To maintain quality in all we do – We employ well qualified and suitably experienced staff and remain committed to meeting the highest quality standards across all areas of our work.
- To foster a sense of belonging – All our recovery service staff, as well as being highly qualified counsellors, have also at least eight years recovery from addiction themselves. We actively welcome clients with stable recovery to volunteer their wide range of talents. All clients are encouraged to offer their suggestions for the development of our services.