Jobs and volunteering
*All of our positions are subject to a DBS (Data and Barring Service) check as The Living Room works with vulnerable adults and supports children.
Vacancies – Paid Roles
Fundraising and Marketing Manager
Starting Salary IRO £27,000 to £30,000, for a 35 hour week
We are looking for a confident, experienced and motivated Fundraiser and Marketing Manager to bring in the resources we need to sustain our organisation. The main focus will be on sourcing and securing funding opportunities.
Closing date: 28th February
Starting salary IRO £30,000 to £35,000, for a 35 hour week
The Operations Manager will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the service and business operations across the whole organisation.
Closing date: 28th February 2017
Vacancies – Volunteer Roles
Multiple positions at our ‘Revival’ charity shops
We welcome help and support in our fast-paced, well supported and high turnaround retail charity stores: Adults and Children. You will be able to obtain:
- an up to date reference for job seeking
- confidence if you have been out of work for a while
- skills if you are looking for a career change
- lots of new friends in the team and with our customers
- Minimum of 4 hours to maximum 30 hours per week available
Volunteer Fundraisers (St Albans based)
Do you have a lot of local knowledge, want to support a local charity, have worked as a fundraiser previously and want to update or refresh your skills?
We are looking for volunteers to help us raise funds, based at our St Albans centre (Rear of 156 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Herts, AL1 4JA) 2 to 3 mornings per week on a regular weekly basis – minimum 4 hours to maximum12 hours per week.
- Identify ways of raising funds by networking and research
- Take action to secure funding by talking to companies, funders, donors and supporters of The Living Room on the telephone, face-to-face and by participating in events.
- Apply by completing application form including names of two references.